1. How did MacArthur's "Anschauungsvermogen" help and/or hurt him?
2. How many times was MacArthur wounded during World War One? The Purple Heart medal is the medal awarded for being wounded.
3. The Medal of Honor is the highest award for heroism in combat that a military service member can win. How many Medals of Honor did MacArthur win in World War One/
4. The Silver Star is a medal awarded to military people for heroic action in combat. How many of these did MacArthur win during WW ONE?
5. What was Joseph C. Chase's impression of MacArthur?
6. What did MacArthur do when he was held up at gun point?
7. How would people who were with MacArthur during World War One describe MacArthur's conduct during World War One?